Combine a tour of New Zealand with a stay in romantic Tahiti for a fantastic 13-day/11-night package. Fly award-winning Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles to Auckland with a stopover in Tahiti. Your New Zealand tour includes extensive sightseeing tours. Next, cross the International Date Line on your flight to Tahiti, arriving a day earlier. Spend one night in Tahiti at the Tahiti Ia Ora Beach, followed by 3 nights on the romantic island of Bora Bora at the Sofitel Bora Bora Marara. Land and air prices start at $6650 per person.
Day 1 - Los Angeles/Auckland
Depart from the US on Air Tahiti Nui's trans-Pacific flight to Auckland.
Day 2 - En Route
Cross the International Date Line.
Day 3 - Auckland
Arrive in Auckland and transfer to hotel. (SkyCity)
Day 4 - Auckland/Waitomo/Rotorua
Travel by motorcoach to Waitomo Caves and visit the magical glow-worm grotto. Continue to the thermal springs of Rotorua. (Holiday Inn) (B/L)
Day 5 - Rotorua
Morning visit to the Agrodome to see an entertaining sheep show, followed by Rainbow Springs. At Whakerewarewa Thermal Reserve, visit the Maori Cultural Arts and Crafts Center, followed by a tour of the soaring geysers and bubbling mud pools. Afternoon at leisure. Evening, experience the warmth of the Maori people with a feast and cultural entertainment. (B/D)
Day 6 - Rotorua/Queenstown
Fly to Queenstown on the South island of New Zealand. Arrive and transfer to hotel. (Copthorne Lakefront) (B)
Day 7 - Milford Sound
Drive from Queenstown through Fiordland National Park. On arrival at Milford Sound, enjoy a cruise on the tranquil waters of the fiord, with a view of the iconic Mitre Peak and the waterfalls. Return to Queenstown in the evening. (B/L)
Day 8 - Queenstown/Mt. Cook
In the morning, travel overland to Mt. Cook. Drive through the Kawarau Gorge and Lindis Pass and view Mt. Cook, New Zealand's highest peak. You may take an optional flight over New Zealand's finest alpine scenery. Or, take a walk in the Mt. Cook National Park. (Hermitage) (B)
Day 9 - Mt. Cook/Christchurch
Morning at leisure before leaving Mt. Cook for Christchurch. Travel by coach alongside Lake Pukaki to Lake Tekapo, view the church of the Good Shepherd, pass through the Mackenzie country, cross the Canterbury Plains, and arrive in Christchurch. (Chateau on the Park DoubleTree Hilton) (B)
Day 10 - Christchurch/Tahiti
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Auckland. Connect with Air Tahiti Nui flight to Papeete, arriving a day earlier. (B)
Day 9 - Tahiti
Arrive Papeete and transfer to your hotel. (Tahiti Ia Ora Beach, luxury garden room)
Day 10 - Tahiti/Bora Bora
Take a short flight to the most romantic Tahitian island, Bora Bora. Ferry to your luxury resort. (Sofitel Bora Bora Marara, overwater bungalow) (B)
Day 11/12 - Bora Bora
Enjoy two days on the beach or at the pool. Or, take optional jet-ski tour or lagoon ray watching. (B)
Day 13 - Bora Bora/Tahiti/USA
Fly to Tahiti, and board Air Tahiti Nui flight, arriving home the next day. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||April 1-3004/01 - 04/30||May 1-3105/01 - 05/31||June 1 - September 30
06/01 - 09/30||October 1-3110/01 - 10/31||November 1 - December 10
11/01 - 12/10||December 11-3112/11 - 12/31|
|2021||January 1-1001/01 - 01/10||January 11 - March 31
01/11 - 03/31|
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy airfare included.
- Departures every Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday.
- City tax of $3 per person per day collected by the hotels in Tahiti and Bora Bora upon checkout.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip airfare via Air Tahiti Nui coach class from Los Angeles to Auckland with a free stopover in Tahiti*
- Round trip air between Papeete and Bora Bora
- Internal air/land transportation in New Zealand
- Round trip airport/pier transfers (with flower or shell lei in Tahiti)
- 1 night at SkyCity in Auckland
- 2 nights at Holiday Inn in Rotorua
- 2 nights at Copthorne Lakefront in Queenstown
- 1 night at Hermitage in Mt. Cook
- 1 night at Chateau on the Park DoubleTree Hilton in Christchurch
- 1 night at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach in luxury garden room
- 3 nights at Sofitel Bora Bora Marara in overwater bungalow
- American breakfast daily at Bora Bora hotel
- American breakfast daily, two lunches and one dinner in New Zealand
- Extensive sightseeing tours in New Zealand with admission fees and English-speaking guide
- All taxes and service charges (including airline fuel surcharge, currently $148 per person), except city tax of $3 per person per day collected by the Tahiti and Bora Bora hotels upon check out
*Departures from Los Angeles every Sunday, Tuesday and Friday
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- If above hotels or Air Tahiti Nui is not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Some resort rates are based on 90-day resort early booking requirement. If reservation is made later, prices will be higher.
- Departures every Sunday, Tuesday and Friday
- Tickets must be issued within 30 days of reservation; full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalties ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.